ZF170 1.2m USB to Type-C Charging Data Cable with Bluetooth Transmitter Function
1. You can switch bluetooth transmitter mode and data transmission mode by quickly removing and inserting the USB-A plug within 10 seconds, and the function will not be switched when the unplugging time exceeds 10 seconds.
2. Bluetooth emission mode: LED area lights up
3. Data transmission mode: The LED area is turned on and off
1. Place the Bluetooth headset or bluetooth speaker near the product, preferably 1 meter away.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth headset and set it to the pairing state. Then plug the product into the desktop computer or PS game host, Switch the base, Switch to the Bluetooth emission mode, the red indicator blinks, enter the search state, and automatically pair with the Bluetooth headset.
3. Bluetooth emission mode. If no pairing is successful, it will always search for pairing.
4. The product supports USB-A to Type-C data transfer and charging functions.
5. Applicable to power supply of Type-C interface equipment around desktop computer. Note: the maximum voltage and current shall not exceed 5V/2A