Bathroom Handheld Chrome ABS Water Saving Pressurization Massage Shower Head
1. Features: water saving, pressurization, one-piece molding, electroplating like mirror,
2. Surface treatment: chrome plating
3. Material: ABS plastic
4. Caliber: 4 points interface (standard)
5. Operating temperature: 0-70 degrees Celsius
6. Use: shower head replacement head
7. Size: 7.8x24 cm
8. Conversion gear position: the function of the shower paddle can be changed by left and right dialing
Use of showers and faucets:
1. The shower is watered for a long time due to water quality. Environmental factors, the inside of the shower will produce certain scale and impurities.
2. Accumulation of scale and impurities to a certain extent may affect the comfort of your bath.
Even the shower is destructive, so pay attention to proper maintenance and maintenance of the product.
Maintenance of showers and faucets:
1. Removal of scale: Every six months or less, the shower should be removed and placed in a small basin. The surface and interior of the shower should be watered with white vinegar and soaked for 4-6 hours, then cotton rag gently wipe the surface of the shower nozzle: After refilling the joint, pass the water for a while, and let the white vinegar and scale flow out with the water to eliminate or reduce the influence of scale on the shower, and can bring certain sterilization effect.
2. Maintenance of the faucet plating surface: often use a soft cloth to stick a little flour to wipe the shower plating surface, then rinse with water to make the shower surface bright as new.
1. Please pay attention to yourself and the safety of the product when disassembling the shower:
2. The filter gasket is not available. The mesh is too large or too thin. If it is too large, it may not have the effect of filtration. If it is too thin, it may affect the flow. The size of the filter is preferably 40-60 mesh.
3. Do not use strong acid when removing scale, so as not to cause corrosion on the shower surface.
4. Do not disassemble the shower for maintenance. Improper disassembly will damage the appearance and internal structure of the product.
5. The ambient temperature of the shower should not exceed 70C. The high temperature and ultraviolet light will greatly accelerate the aging of the shower and shorten the service life of the shower.
6. Therefore, install the shower as far as possible from the electric heat source such as Yuba. The shower can not be installed directly under the Yuba, and the distance should be above 60CM.